- To secure a date (Baking Workshops/Event Space Booking), payment in full is required through our website or in the shop before the class/event space booking date.
- Customers are responsible to ensure that they receive a receipt via email and confirmation via Whatsapp. Please enter the correct email / mobile number during registration.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Workshops/Event Space Booking will start on-time. Please be punctual.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request before the workshop/event space booking starts.
- BakeOpedia do not provide refunds or credits when a participant/client fails to attend a baking workshop/event space booking.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- Participants/Clients and their invitees are not allowed into the baking workshop/event space booking if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 & no refunds will be provided.
- Please dress comfortably for the baking workshop but with safety in mind. No jewelry or loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Tie up long hair and secure loose hair away from your face with hair clips or hair bands.
Images, Videos & Recipes from BakeOpedia and CacaoSociety Workshop/Event Space Booking
- BakeOpedia Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of BakeOpedia’s recipes, images and videos.
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and shall remain as intellectual property of BakeOpedia and CacaoSociety.
- Customer/Client and their invitees may not use, or make copies of BakeOpedia and CacaoSociety’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- BakeOpedia Pte Ltd and CacaoSociety reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of BakeOpedia and CacaoSociety’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, Bakeopedia Pte Ltd and CacaoSociety reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class or during event space booking for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us 3 days prior to the class/event space booking. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Bakeopedia Pte Ltd and CacaoSociety to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.